Drug & Alcohol Detox Program
Many of our therapy staff members have personally been through a drug & alcohol detox program. Often the pain of withdrawal is the primary reason why people don’t break the cycle of addiction. This is why we want to make your experience at Keystone Recovery Network as comfortable and painless as possible.
Because our doctors specialize in addiction treatment, we have many methods to help alleviate the symptoms of withdrawal. Our medication supported detox assures the most comfortable approach to your individual treatment plan. Our clients are seen the day of arrival and on a regular basis during their stay to insure their safety and comfort. In addition to our medication supported detox, we also offer additional proven methods to ease the pain of withdrawal including Amino acid and vitamin therapy.
Our Detox Program
At Keystone Recovery Network, our primary goal is to create the most comfortable detox possible. Our strategy to mitigate withdrawal symptoms and the discomfort of detox is one of the reasons you should attend our program.
- Our staff administers personalized medication supported detox for your safety.
- Our highly trained recovery technicians consistently monitor vitals as well as prescribed medications.
- Clients are able to rest, eat, and relax to ease the tension and quickly begin the healing process.
- Our onsite chef prepares nutritious, healthy and flavorful meals daily in order to help the body recover.
Detox Program Features:
- Medication supported detox
- Clients see a doctor on day of admittance
- 24-hour patient care
- Technicians montior vitals on a regular basis
- Compassionate approach to care
- Cutting-edge, progressive treatment
- Withdrawal symptom management
- Comprehensive treatment planning
- Chef prepared nutritious meals
- Swimming pool/sauna/jacuzzi
- Single and shared rooms available
- Clients rest, eat, and relax in a comfortable and safe environment
OPIATE AND ALCOHOL DETOX PAIN MITIGATION
It is important that detox from drugs or alcohol be done in a safe, comfortable and friendly environment. Besides offering the most cutting edge medical, homeopathic and physical “comfort” protocols available, we offer luxury amenities including; private or shared rooms, jacuzzi, pool, sauna, mild exercise and an on-site chef. Keystone Recovery’s detoxification services are individually designed based on each patient’s needs. Our primary goal is our patients safety and comfort. Our medication supported detox program can be used as a standalone service, although we recommend longer treatment at our residential facility.
We offer detoxification for most chemical dependencies including:
- All Opiates
- Cocaine, Crack Cocaine
- Crystal Meth and Methamphetamines
- Most prescription medications